Important Instructions to fill Online Application Form
1. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
2. Online submission of application can only be made at website https://ccsa.co.in. Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. Candidates may please note that changes are not allowed in the online application, once it is submitted. If you wish to make any changes, you may submit a fresh application with requisite revision by the last date for receipt of application i.e. 13-06-2019 (6:00 P.M.). Your registration-id for latest completely submitted application will be considered for processing and all earlier submitted applications will stand cancelled. It is also advised that the email-id and mobile number must be retained for future references.
3. Online Application Form is available in English and it can only be filled in English Language.
4. The filling of online application contains two parts.
5. In Part I registration, the candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, the candidate will be prompted to check the details and make a correction, if any, in the application.
6. Part-II Registration consists of the following Stages. filling up Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.
7. Registration of Part-I & Part-II will be treated as valid from 06-05-2019 to 13-06-2019 (6:00 P.M.).
8. Candidate must press “I agree” button after he /she finds that information supplied by him /her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification 2 shall be allowed.
9. When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration Number will be generated. Please note down Registration Number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment, selection of centre, uploading of scanned photograph, signature, Photo Identity Card Document and agree to declaration.
10. Scanned photograph should be in JPG format and must be uploaded first. The digital size of the file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB and resolution 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum, 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
11. After uploading your photograph then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB and resolution 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum, 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
12.Next upload your photo identity card document in PDF format only. The digital size of the PDF file should not exceed 300 KB and must not be less than 20 KB.
13. Candidates can pay the application fee online through Net banking or through credit card/debit card, or pay in the case at CCSA Branches.
14. There who pay in the case must enter the receipt number while filling the application.
15. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 14 to 16.
16. Please provide the photo identity card number and upload a copy of the same in Online Application Form and remember to carry it at the time of Personality Test/Examination at the venue.
17. On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email id. In case the email is not received by you please check/ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
For more information Please Check this Link: CSCSE, Instructions to fill Online Application Form