EXAMINATION NOTICE NO. 01/2019-CSCSP DATE :04/05/2019
(LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 13/06/2019) of CHALLENGER SIMULATED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION ( CSCSE ), 2019
(The CHALLENGER CIVIL SEVICES ACADEMY (CCSA) Website: www.ccsa.co.in)
1. CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE EXAMINATION: The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Academy. The Academy takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/PersonalityTest.
2. HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website https://ccsa.co.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. Brief Instructions for filling up the "Online Application Form" given in Appendix-II. Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/PersonalityTest.
3. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The online Applications can be filled up to 13th June, 2019 till 6:00 PM. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card one week before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the CCSA website [https://ccsa.co.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
4. PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
5. FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact CCSA’s Facilitation Counter of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 8340960001/2/3 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
6. MOBILE PHONES BANNED: (a) The use of any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
For more information Please Check this Link : CSCSE Notification